Tuesday 11 November 2008

Are teenage dreams so hard to beat..?

Just got in - my voice has gone... did you see the match?

Fuck me - our attacks were something else... proper football - the first was a great little poke under pressure - for the second, when the ball was played through to Vela, I jumped up and shouted:

"oooHH LOOK AT THAT!!"

Everyone around me was watching and froze like statues... Vela ran in and laid it back for Simpson.

I swear the geezer behind me just reached out and clutched my coat and tried to rip it off with my skin as he balled his fists up.

I was like: "Arrgghhgh" but couldn't stop watching..

then

"GOOOOOOAAALLLLLLL"

We went fuckin' mad.

For the third - Vela's chip that made Kirkland look like a mug - we were just like:

"Man that's far too cool to go in... it can't be... a... GOOOOALLLLLL!!!"

And fuckin' Fabianski's double save? FUCK ME!!!

Right - I might update this tommorow with something legiable when I come down - might not.

I FUCKING LOVE THE CARLING CUP!!! Win or lose man - fucking love it!