Wednesday 29 October 2008

It really shouldn't be this cold in summertime

Utter fucking shit.

If you needed any more fucking proof that my suspicions were fucking correct then look no further than tonight - we sold out and we sold out in style. The first half we didn't even try - the body language of the players was non-committal and the when Tottenham got the goal nobody gave a shit... not even the Tottenham players.

We scored whenever we wanted... but we didn't want to score that much.

I said to PieFace before half time:

"we are throwing this, we are scuppering the HT/FT and the AH buy on Arsenal"

That was fucking optimistic... I was still convinced that we were playing a 'bent' match with Redknapp having a word that nobody would try for 45 minutes then we would see some competition second half - I was wrong. It was an agreed draw - we could have shat on them 10-0 but we let them get 2 goals in the final minutes of the match. When do Tottenham score 4 against anyone? When do Arsenal ever concede 2 goals in the last minute?

I bet the bookies were wanking themselves silly over that.

It was a fix. We threw it... I thought the Liverpool/Pompey game would be the one of the big 4 multiple (that was so heavily pushed by the afformentioned bookies) to fail - but no... it was us and we were complicit in it. In fact - the game was structured to bring in maximum 'mug money' in play!

We are no better that fucking Man-U... at half time I was trying to reconcile that maybe Wenger was just making a deal for the busy schedule... maybe he agreed wit Redknapp that we would keep it level and only play one half - I would have still been ok with that. I could have seen some competition, some return for my support - some return for my fucking season ticket!?

When we were at 4-3 and Fabregas was taking the corner I stood up and shouted at him:

"Fabregas - come on play like you want to fucking win!"

He heard me and ignored me... I had a pang of guilt that I was reading it wrong - then we flushed the game down the toilet for Kroneke, for Redknapp and *whatever* we were promised in return... I don't care if we win the fucking league if this is the way we are going to do it - I really don't. Fuck you Wenger!

We are shit... and overall, instead of being 80 quid up I'm 30 pence down on my bets last night - why the fuck did I stay away from the Liverpool match? Jesus - disillusioned or what? I lost 30 pence and my fucking faith in this team... which is worth more Wenger, Fabregas, Gallas - take my 30 fucking pence - well done, I'm robbed!? If I can't bet my fucking bottom line on my team then who can I bet on? That's money out of my pocket, that's money I can't spend on my kids. And that's one generation that I will ensure will not grow up buying into this shit!

Sell your season tickets to the idiots in the suits who can buy into this shit... the soul has gone - wake me up when you want to fucking compete.

SHAME ON YOU ARSENAL - UTTER FUCKING SHAME!!!